Monday 5 May 2014

Oxyglow Aloe Vera & Citrus Deep Cleansing Milk Review


I prefer cream based cleansers over oil based make up removers as I have oily skin. Therefore I decided to give this product a try. Read on further to know more about this very reasonable product.



Price: 260 INR for 210 ml & 175 INR for 120 ml

Claims, Directions & Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:


My experience with the product:

As far as the price is concerned, you get a lot of quantity for the amount you pay. This 210 ml bottle should last me for over eight months. The packaging is nice, sturdy and hygienic due to the pump dispenser. I need more than five pumps to cleanse my face and neck as each time I pump, very little product is released. As the bottle is bulky, it cannot be carried around. This product is also available in a handy 120 ml bottle.

This cleansing milk has a medium consistency and a mild fragrance. It spreads on the face easily. It removes makeup to a great extent. But it tends to sting the eyes a bit. This cleanser is ideal for removing facial makeup only. Oil based makeup removers are better for removing eye makeup.

The best way to use this cleansing milk is to take the desired amount of this cleanser onto your left palm, then by using your right and just wet your face a bit and then spread the cleanser all over your face and massage for at least 2-3 minutes to loosen the make up. Then take a slightly damp cotton pad and swipe across your face multiple times. You may need more than one cotton pad (for waterproof/long stay make up) to remove the make up completely. Lastly, rinse with water. My skin feels soft and moisturized after using this cleansing milk.

Oxyglow Aloe Vera & Citrus Deep Cleansing Milk did not dry out my skin. It did not break me out either. It is suitable for all skin types. As far as availability is concerned, you can buy it from the brand's website.

Pros:

1. Economically priced
2. Did not dry out my skin
3. Did not break me out
4. Suitable for all skin types
5. Hygienic pump packaging
6. Mild fragrance
7. Available on the brand's website

Cons:

1. The pump dispenses very little amount
2. Bulky bottle cannot be carried around
3. Not suitable for eye make up removal

Rating: I would rate this product 3.5/5

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and amazing design.
    black seed oil for hair loss

    ReplyDelete