Wednesday 21 May 2014

Hintz Connect 4 her Body Fragrance Review





Ingredients: 

Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Denatured Alcohol, Isoproply Palmitate, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.


Packaging:




My experience with the product:

My Uncle who works in London - UK, gifted me this body spray. This product is not available in India. The packaging is nice and girly. The bottle does not have a separate cap. The cap has to be pressed directly. So it might not be travel friendly as the cap will tend to get pressed. It has a nice fragrance which is not too strong and not too mild. The fragrance goes away in an hour. This deodorant keeps me fresh for only two hours which is not satisfactory but it might work better in cooler climate. I've used it in my under arm area and I had no irritation whatsoever although it contains alcohol.

If you come across this product then there is no harm in trying atleast once. Keep in mind that it won’t work well during the peak summer season.

As far as body sprays or deodorants are concerned, I never buy the same one again as I prefer trying out other brands.

Pros:

1.  Smells good
2. No skin irritation

Cons:

1. Availability
2. Not ideal for summer use

Rating: I would rate this product 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment