Wednesday 28 May 2014

Aaranyaa Skin Firming Toner and Astringent Review



Aaranyaa, is derived from a Sanskrit word which means forest. It signifies nature, the treasure of resources used in ayurvedic system of skin care and health care in ancient India. Aaranyaa products are outcome of extensive research on the efficacy of skin care products which are based on amino acids derived from Indian fruits, mainly amla, mango, tomato, and tamarind, and blended with herbal extracts, essential oils and other organic ingredients used in modern technology. These products exhibit properties of exfoliation and anti-oxidant several times more than products based on hydroxy acids. These products also provide the essential nutrients required for a healthy skin. All products are predominantly water based which are quickly absorbed to provide nourishment to skin cells deep in the sub layers as well.



Price: 175 INR for 100 ml

Benefit:

This non-alcoholic toner cum astringent minimizes the pores and provides firmness to skin.

Key Ingredients:

Aqua, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tea Tree oil, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Extracts of Amla & Tamarind, Fragrance and Color.

Directions for use:

Clean your face with a good face wash and spray on the face. 

This can be applied every day.


Packaging:





Swatch:



My experience with the product:

I like the packaging of this toner. I spray it on a cotton pad and dab it on my face. Such type of pump packaging is always hygienic. The fragrance is not over powering. When I used this toner for the very first time, I experienced a burning sensation. This happens to me whenever I use a product containing tee tree oil. So this burning sensation continued for about four days and then my skin got used to it. After that I did not experience any irritation. I wouldn't say that this toner helps in reducing pimples or blemishes but it does a good job at making my pores look smaller instantly. Having used this toner for about a month now I have noticed a slight improvement in my complexion.

I love the fact that this toner is alcohol free and so does not dry out my skin. It also contains natural ingredients. At a price tag of just 175 INR it is an affordable product. I would recommend this toner to those of you having oily skin. You've got to try this at least once. It is easily available online. I will buy this toner again if I do not get a better one. My budget for toners is around 200 INR. I do not like to spend more on toners as they do not do much to my skin other than cleaning up any residue left after cleansing.

Pros:

1. Hygienic and travel friendly packaging
2. Economically priced
3. Minimizes pores
4. Gets rid of all the dirt left after cleansing
5. Non alcoholic toner
6. Best for oily skin
7. Easily available online

Cons: Nothing

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment