Saturday 6 October 2018

Revat anti-stretchmark lotion review




Price: 2500/- for 120 ml
                 
Claims:


Indications & Usage:


Ingredients:


Packaging:




Swatch:


My views:
Revat anti-stretch mark lotion is packaged in a sturdy tube having a flip-top cap. The lotion has a nice fragrance and gets absorbed into the skin easily upon slight massage. I’ve used this product for over a month now and I must say it does its job pretty well.

This lotion claims to reduce stretch marks and yes it does. I’ve got a few stretch marks on my thighs due to weight loss and this lotion has helped to lighten them. Regular use will help in erasing the stretch marks. You need to be consistent with this product to see some results. Give it a time of at least two months. This product also helps to reduce burn scars too. I have two burn scars on my leg and this lotion has lightened them a bit. I’ve also noticed that my skin is smooth and has turned soft. It just feels great.

This is an Ayurvedic product and you will not suffer from any side effects. It is ideal for sensitive skin too. If the brand discontinues using parabens as preservatives, then this product would be the best.

This product is available at a reduced price of 1750/- INR. You can read more about it here.

Rating: 3.5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment