Thursday 25 October 2018

Revat Anti-Acne Gel Review



Price: 1000/- for 10 g

Directions, Indications & Usage:

               
Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:
Revat Anti-Acne Gel is packaged in a small handy tube. This tube contains just 10 g of the product. The gel has a nice candy like fragrance. The skin tends to feel a bit sticky upon application of this gel. That’s okay for me though as I prefer using it only at bed time.

This gel claims to heal acne and blemishes and it does its job very well. I must say it’s a very impressive product. It shows results within three weeks. You will need a minimum of 4 tubes to completely cure any acne or blemishes.

I would recommend applying this product only on the problem areas and not the entire facial skin. If you have acne on your arms, neck or any where else, this gel will always come to your rescue.

This is a herbal product and thus safe to use. At this price tag it is expensive but since this product works really well, I won’t complain about the cost. I do hope the brand comes up with a 30 g pack at a reasonable cost. You can purchase this product here. There are no additional shipping charges. The product is delivered within four days.

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment