Tuesday 16 October 2018

Roop Mantra Mix Fruit Face Wash Review




Price: 83/- INR for 115 ml

Directions, Claims & Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:
Roop Mantra Mix Fruit face wash comes in a tube packaging having a flip-top cap. The product has a gel consistency. It also has a lovely fruity fragrance. A little amount goes a long way as this face wash lathers really well. Thus it will last you for months. My skin feels squeaky clean, soft and smooth every time I use this face wash. It is gentle on the skin and ideal for use throughout the year.

I have combination skin these days and this face wash moisturized my dry skin areas. I would recommend this face wash for normal, dry and combination skin. It is also priced reasonably.

The only thing that bothers me about this product is the fact that it contains parabens. I do hope the brand discontinues using parabens in their products as a lot of talk is going on about parabens being harmful to our health in the long run.

You can read more about this product here.

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment