Thursday 27 September 2018

Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Medicinal Cream Review




Price: 93/- INR for 30 g

Ingredients, Usage & Direction for use:


Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:
Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Medicinal Cream is packaged in a plastic tube having a screw cap. This cream has a subtle floral fragrance. I like the scent. The cream is a bit thick in consistency and you need to use very little at a time or else it leaves a white cast on the skin. It is necessary to blend it quickly.

My skin feels matte upon blending this cream and it starts turning oily two hours later. If you have dry skin then this product is not suitable due to its matte finish.

This cream has faded away my pimple scars within a month’s use. It also prevents acne. It has also evened out my skin tone. I have also noticed a little brightness in my skin tone as it helps in removing tan. It doesn’t clog pores either. This is in fact an effective product and I would definitely recommend it for those having problematic skin. It is also reasonably priced. You can read more about this product here.

Rating: 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment