Sunday 28 February 2016

Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick – 616 Coral Rose Review


I am a fan of Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick Range. They have been around for quite some time now. This is my third and most loved shade from this range. Read on to know more about this product.

Price: 245 INR for 4.2 g

Packaging:




Swatch:


My views:
Lotus Herbals Pure Colors – 616 Coral Rose lipstick has the typical beige and gold colour packaging. Packaging is okay, not great though. The cap shuts tightly and is thus travel friendly.


This lipstick glides on my lips smoothly and settles into a lovely semi matte finish. Just two swipes covers up any pigmentation. The shade is lovely. I cannot describe it accurately. All I can say is that this is a must have pinkish-coral shade. It suits all skin tones. When I ordered this lipstick online, honestly, I did not expect such a nice shade.

This lipstick is not that drying. You can even skip a lip balm. During winter you will need a lip balm underneath. It stays on my lips for a maximum 3 hours and then fades away leaving behind a pinkish stain which stays on for another two hours. It doesn’t settle into fine lines nor does it give the patchy look.

This is a perfect shade for everyday use. Since the packaging is opaque, it is difficult to identify the shade if you own more of these lipsticks.

I would definitely recommend Lotus Herbals Pure Colors range of lipsticks. At a price tag of just 245/- INR it is so worth it.

Pros:
1. Cost effective
2. Rich colour pay off
3. Decent staying power
4. 100% vegetarian
5. Doesn’t settle into fine lines
6. Doesn’t bleed
7. Wide variety of shades to choose from
8. No shimmers
9. Travel friendly packaging
10. Glides smoothly on lips
11. Fragrance is not overpowering

Cons:
1. Opaque packaging makes it difficult to identify the required shade if you own more of these lipsticks.
2. May not be moisturizing enough for those having very dry lips.

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment