Tuesday 16 February 2016

Sephora Green Tea Sleeping Mask Review




Price: $4 for 8ml

Claims, Directions & Ingredients:


Packaging:


My views:
Sephora Green Tea Sleeping Mask is specifically meant for oily skin. It claims to absorb excess sebum, purify skin, reduce the appearance of imperfections and a smooth matte skin. Most of these claims are true. This mask has to be used before you go to bed. It has a gel texture and it needs to be applied evenly over clean, dry skin: the face and neck. It has to be left on the skin overnight. This mask quickly absorbs into my skin. I wash my face as usual in the morning and my skin feels matte for over six hours. I was surprised actually as I did not expect this. The 8 ml quantity lasted for a good four uses. It does a good job of absorbing excess sebum and mattifying the skin. It didn’t cause any breakouts. I would definitely recommend this product to oily skinned people. There are many other variants in this range. This was gifted to me by my cousin who lives in the U.S.

Pros:
1. Cost effective
2. Travel sized packaging
3. Absorbs excess oil
4. Mattifies skin for over six hours
5. Ideal for oily skin during summer
6. Did not cause breakouts

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment