Tuesday 29 December 2015

Maybelline New York The Colossal Liner Review



Price: 425 INR for 1.2g

Packaging:


Swatch:


My views:
I had never tried pen style eyeliner before so I thought of purchasing Maybelline New York The Colossal Liner. I was looking for a long stay eyeliner for quite some time now and I’m glad I purchased this one.


Maybelline New York The Colossal Liner is an easy to use product. It dries up quickly upon application. The soft flexi tip applicator gives perfect error free lines. This eyeliner does not fade or smudge for a good 9 hours even without a primer. During summer, the lasting power may not be that long but even then it is a great product. I love it. I prefer using it when I have to attend functions or when I know I’ll be out for the whole day. You will need a good eye makeup remover for this product.

This is one product I will not mind repurchasing till a better one comes along. In fact I prefer this eye liner over pencil eyeliners, gel eyeliners and retractable eyeliners.

As far as the pricing is concerned I feel it is justifiable. The product performs extremely well. You can also get a good discount for this product online.

Pros:
1. Travel friendly
2. Easy to apply
3. Soft tip is easy on eyelids
4. Dries up quickly
5. Excellent colour pay off
6. Stays on for the entire day
7. Smudge proof
8. Easily available
9. Cost effective
10. No eye irritation

Cons: None

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment