Saturday 12 December 2015

K-Veda Mumtaz Herbal Kajal with Almond Oil Review



Price: 199/- INR for 2 g

Claims & Directions:


Ingredients:


Packaging:



My views:

Khojati Mumtaz Herbal Kajal with almond oil comes in a black twist up packaging. I like the fact that this kajal is highly pigmented. Just one swipe gives a rich black colour. For a more dramatic look two swipes are more than enough. I’ve never come across such a pigmented kajal. I love it!


I don’t use kajals or eyeliners on my waterline, but I decided to give this a try. To my surprise this kajal was very easy to apply on the waterline. I didn’t experience any tugging. It gives a rich colour pay off. I’m impressed. This kajal stayed put for nearly 4 hours after which it started fading. I prefer using this kajal when I go out on short errands.



Another plus point of this product is that it contains natural ingredients. I would definitely recommend this kajal. It is also priced reasonably and will last for a long time. You can buy this product here.

Pros:
1. Cost effective
2. Travel friendly packaging
3. Rich colour payoff
4. Long lasting product
5. Herbal product

Cons:
1. Staying power could have been better
2. Smudges

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment