Friday 10 January 2014

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture Combination Skin Review



Finding the right moisturizer for my oily skin (which turns extremely dry at times) has always been a difficult task until my aunt gave me this one. This has been the best moisturizer I've used so far. Read on to know more about this product.


Price: 299 INR for 118 ml

Claims:


Directions & Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:


My experience with the product:

The packaging is travel friendly as the bottle has a pump dispenser which can be locked thus preventing any product spillage. The moisturizer has a subtle fragrance. You won't notice the fragrance until you smell it closely. Initially upon application my skin looks a bit greasy but within a few seconds it absorbs into my skin and gives a smooth matte finish without any dry patches. It works perfectly as a makeup base.

Neutrogena oil free mositurizer effectively moisturizes the dry areas and controls shine in oily areas. But it might work differently even if you have oily skin like mine. Those of you having very oily skin may not like this one. This product will suit those who have combination skin having a few dry patches. In my opinion, this moisturizer will look greasy on very oily skin.

This product is very economically priced as you need just one pump for the entire face. One bottle will last me for a good 8 months or even more.

I love this product. It did not even break me out. My skin feels moisturized yet oil free for around four hours after which I need to use blotting sheets. I don't like two things about this product. First, it does not contain any SPF and second, it contains parabens. I try to avoid products that contain parabens. Unfortunately products having parabens are the ones that have worked for me.

Pros:

1. Travel friendly packaging
2. Subtle fragrance
3. Cost effective
4. Alcohol free (does not contain drying alcohol)
5. Controls shine in oily areas as well as moisturizes the dry areas.
6. Works well as makeup base
7. Did not break me out
8. No sticky feeling
9. Works well in all seasons
10. No white cast

Cons:

1. No SPF
2. Contains parabens

Rating: I would rate this product 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment