MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT:
Since I live on the coast, the humidity here is around 92% during summers which results in a lot of sweating. I've always struggled to find the right deodorant. My search finally ended when my aunt from the U.S. gifted me this deodorant. Unfortunately I haven't seen this deodorant in stores here in Goa, although other variants like spray and roll on are easily available from Dove brand.
This deodorant comes in a stick form with an attractive outer packaging. The stick is slim enough to have a good grip on it during application. The apparatus used (twist the bottom end) to let out more of the stick is very easy to use and does not break. This deodorant does a wonderful job of controlling excess sweat. It does not completely control the sweat (can't expect that when the humidity is at over 90%. Our Indian weather can put any high end brand to shame! haaha) but keeps me fresh throughout the day. I love the fact that I can immediately get dressed without having to wait for it to dry and there are no residue marks on my clothing at all.
This deodorant has exceeded my expectations and I'm totally satisfied with this product. There is no need of re-applying. Even if I sweat, my under arms stay dry and odor free. I've been using this for over 5 months and I haven't seen any darkening in my underarm area. The product would do an excellent job where the humidity level is low.
It sometimes leaves white patches on under arms when applied in a thick layer. To avoid this, rub the anti-perspirant stick in light strokes.
1. Packaging is simple yet attractive.
2. Did not darken my under arms.
3. Controls perspiration considering the fact that he humidity here in Goa is over 90% during summer.
4. Since it comes in a stick form I don't have to wait for it to dry before putting on clothes.
5. It has a wonderful scent that stays on for long.
6. Travel friendly packaging.
7. Dove has a lower aluminium percentage (14.8%) than some other anti-perspirants (18-19%).
1. Haven't seen this one in stores or online yet in India.
2. It sometimes forms white streaks on underarms when applied in a thick layer.