Sunday 20 January 2013

BOOTS EXPERT SHINE CONTROL LOTION REVIEW


BOOTS EXPERT SHINE CONTROL LOTION REVIEW


I have tried hundreds of products to combat my oily skin but to no avail. Just when I was about to give up, my aunt sent me this shine control lotion and now I cannot be without this stuff. So here is a review on my favourite lotion.


CLAIMS:


INGREDIENTS:


PACKAGING:


SWATCH:


MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT:

The lotion is a bit runny in consistency, with a nice silky and soft texture to it. It absorbs rather quickly and does not leave behind any texture and dries out with a nice matte finish. My foundation applies well over it. This lotion has greatly reduced the amount of shine/oil on my face and eliminates it completely for a good five hours. This product is just amazing. This lotion has effectively proven that controlling oil is in fact a reality (yaay!!!). It's truly a miracle in a bottle.

It has no harsh scent. The smell is pleasant. A little goes a long way. The best part of this lotion is that it never broke me out and made my skin soft and matte (I was longing for this!). 

Coming to the packaging, the bottle has a pump which dispenses the right amount of the lotion. Just one pump is enough for the entire face. Thus, it will last long.

You cannot expect this product to work as a moisturizer as it is not mentioned so on the product. This is only a shine control lotion which is a blessing for those having oily skin.

PROS:

1. Absorbs easily.
2. Skin feels soft and matte.
3. Controls oil effectively for five hours.
4. Didn't break me out.
5. Doesn't affect make up.
6. Smells pleasant.
7. Pump packaging ensures there is no wastage of the lotion.

CONS:

1. Not suitable for those having dry skin.
2. Not available in India.

RATING:

I would rate this product 4.5/5.





No comments:

Post a Comment