NATURAL BATH & BODY ROSE REFRESHING SHOWER GEL REVIEW
Before I start with my review, let me list a few advantages of a shower gel over a conventional bathing soap.
1. Shower gels are more helpful in terms of keeping your bathroom products away from common use and contamination.
2. Soaps present a greater chance of wastage. There is always a likelihood of loosing some part of the soap due to moisture or when left in a wet soap-dish. In comparison, shower gels are without such hassles. They are restricted within their bottle/tube packaging and are immune to moisture issues. It is also easier to squeeze out a more measured amount of gel.
3. When it comes to creating a rich lather, most shower gels tend to defeat the best of soaps.
4. Washing away or rinsing off shower gels is easier than soaps.
5. Soap bars are more likely to leave your skin dry. In comparison, shower gels tend to create a thin, invisible film on the skin that prevents eliminating too much moisture from the skin.
Thus, there is no excuse to turn away from shower gels anymore. If you haven't hopped onto the shower gel bandwagon yet, it is time you made the leap towards a better, more wholesome and fashionable bathing experience.
Let's move on to the review of Natural Bath & Body Rose Refreshing Shower Gel.
Price: 150 INR for 200 ml (197 gm).
Made with refreshing roe water, our shower gel lathers gently leaving the skin moisturised and fragranced. Use everyday for relaxing and calming your senses.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Moisten face and body, squeeze a small quantity on the palms and gently work up lather, wash off and pat dry.
Purified water, SLES, Cocamidopropylbetaine, Guar Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, rose water, citric acid.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT:
This shower gel is so refreshing! The fragrance of roses instantly calms and relaxes the senses. But the scent doesn't last long though. A coin sized amount generates enough lather for the entire body. The gel is light pink in colour. It is neither thick nor runny in consistency. This shower gel never made my skin dry. I don't feel the need to moisturize after bath. I don't use a shower gel to cleanse my face, as I prefer my regular cleanser, so I don't know how it will work on different skin types.
Now coming to the packaging, the bottle is transparent. The body is made of plastic that is really hard. Definitely unbreakable. It has a flip-top cap with a small nozzle so that you can squeeze just the right amount ensuring there is no wastage of the shower gel. The cap shuts tightly.
1. Soothing and refreshing fragrance.
2. A coin sized amount generates enough lather for the entire body.
3. Does not dry the skin.
4. Sturdy packaging.
5. Suitable for all skin types.
2. The cap shuts so tightly, that I have a tough time opening it!