Price: 75 INR for 100 gms
Aloebliss Aloe vera chandan skin nutrition gel, straight from the arms of nature, awakens your senses as it offers countless benefits for the skin. It helps stimulate your skin and leaves you blissful It revitalizes dry skin due to its natural soothing and rejuvenating properties. This gel also speeds up the healing process of damage skin due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply a thin layer of gel on the skin. Massage till it gets completely absorbed. Daily application on face recommended for best results.
Stabilized aloe vera juice, water soluble gel base.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT:
It is a gel cream which is packaged in a plastic transparent tub. It gives an oily feeling when applied on the face and later leaves the skin completely dry. It is important to massage it well till it gets absorbed. The fragrance is quite strong and I find it a bit overpowering. I feel the best time to use this gel is before going to bed. This gel will be beneficial for those having dry and oily skin. It keeps the skin well moisturized for 3-4 hours easily. It also keeps the skin soft and supple and gives a cooling sensation. This gel doesn't do much to improve your skin complexion but it definitely makes the skin soft. I use this gel daily at bed time as gel creams are ideal for oily skin as they do not clog pores.
1. Keeps skin well moisturized.
2. Good for under eye area too.
3. Decently priced.
4. Restores skin suppleness and elasticity.
5. Has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
1. Full list of ingredients is not mentioned.
2. Fragrance will be too strong for those with a sensitive nose.
3. I don't like the tub packaging. I find it unhygienic as I have to dip my fingers in it every time.