Monday 6 May 2019

Inwood Organics Hand & Body Lotion Review




Price: 149/- for 100 ml

Claims, Directions & Ingredients:

                 
Packaging:




Swatch:


My views:
Inwood Organics Hand & Body Lotion is packaged in plastic tube which has a pump dispenser. I’ve been using this lotion for around 2 months now and I’m pretty happy with the results.

The product claims to heal skin inflammation, diminish red and dark marks and enhance the skin’s natural fairness. It does what it claims. I’ve noticed a significant change in my skin tone as it has reduced the tan to a great extent. The only reason I purchased this product was to get rid of my old tan.

This lotion is ideal for use during summer as it absorbs easily and is lightweight. It also has a nice fragrance. It doesn’t turn my skin oily or greasy. It may not be ideal for winter use though as it won’t provide enough moisturisation. I use the lotion immediately after a shower.

The brand claims to use natural ingredients like almond oil, shea butter, honey, aloe vera extract and milk proteins but the detailed ingredient list is not provided.

If you use this product consistently then you will get the desired results. It definitely works in getting rid of sun tan. I will be repurchasing this lotion. It is available on Amazon India.

Rating: 4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment