Wednesday 22 May 2019

Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening, Depigmentation & Tan Removal Face Pack Review




Price: 75/- for 50 gm

Claims, Usage & Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:
Biotique Bio Fruit Face Pack is packaged in a plastic tube having a flip top cap. The face pack has an amazing fruity fragrance. I leave it on for around 20 minutes and rinse it off with water. I prefer using this face pack once or twice a week.

As soon as you apply this face pack, you will feel a slight burning sensation but that goes away in a few minutes. I’ve been using this product for around 3 months now and I feel that this is a pretty decent product in itself. It does help in brightening the skin and getting rid of tan but you need to use it regularly for better results. Although it didn’t dry out my skin, I feel it is necessary to follow up with a moisturiser. For effective tan removal, you can use a tan removal face scrub first followed by this face pack.

This is a good product from Biotique. The only problem here is that the brand has not mentioned the entire ingredient list. This product is reasonably priced and it is worth a try for all skin types.

Rating: 4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment