Monday 17 September 2018

Forest Gold R’evat Oil Review




Price: 2500/- for 100 ml. Now available at a discounted rate of 1500/- INR.

Ingredients:


Claims & Usage:


Packaging:




Swatch:


My views:
This is actually the first time I’ve used oil to moisturise my skin instead of a regular body lotion. Honestly, I feel that body oils moisturise the skin better than body lotions.

I’ve used R’evat oil on my hands, legs, feet and under eye area. The best time to use oil is after bath. Upon a good massage, the oil gets absorbed easily and does not leave a greasy residue on the skin. Nothing at all! That’s the best part. My under eye area looks plump and moisturised. No fine lines whatsoever. Since I have an oily (sometimes combination) skin, I was scared to use it on my face. Those having dry skin and try it out.

This oil definitely helps in maintaining the skin tone and keeps skin smooth and supple. I’ve noticed a vast difference in my skin. 

This oil contains Cyclomethicone. The molecules of this chemical are too large to enter human pores, thus leaving the product on the surface of the skin, creating a softer and smoother skin texture. Also, cyclomethicone molecules don’t tend to block the active ingredients from entering the skin, because they tend to leave significant amounts of space in between each other. This chemical may cause slight irritation on sensitive skin so a patch test is compulsory before using this oil.

This oil is definitely worth trying out. You can buy this product here.

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment