Tuesday 7 August 2018

Fem Gold Ultra Crème Bleach Review




Price: 80/- INR for 30 g

Packaging:


My views:
I’ve tried almost all the variants of Fem bleaches. At the fag end of last year, Fem launched the Gold Ultra Crème Bleach and it’s quite good just like the others.

The bleach box contains the crème bleach, powder activator, 3 sachets of pre bleach cream and post bleach cream. A spatula and a measuring spoon are also provided along with an instruction leaflet.

I’ve used this bleach twice so far and I haven’t experienced any side effects. It gives a lovely glow to my skin and lightens acne scars. The pre bleach cream prepares the skin for bleaching and the post bleach cream helps in combating dryness. I didn’t need the entire pre bleach and post bleach cream sachet for one sesssion. A little goes a long way. This bleach should last me for around 6 uses and is definitely cost effective.

It is suitable for use on all skin types.

Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment