Monday 27 August 2018

Roop Mantra Zero Pimple Gel Review




Price: 136/- INR for 15 g

Ingredients & Directions:


Packaging:




Swatch:


My views:
Roop Mantra Zero Pimple Gel is packaged in a tube having a screw cap. The gel is transparent and gets absorbed into the skin upon slight massage. This gel claims to remove pimples, dark spots, scars & blemishes.

I’ve used this gel for a month now and this product lives up to its claims. You need to be consistent in using the gel twice a day on the affected area. It reduces the size of pimples and lightens dark spots faster.  It also claims to treat hyperpigmentation but I cannot comment on the same as I don’t have any. One thing I can say for sure is that this gel works better on acne marks.

This product contains wonderful ingredients like rosemary, tea tree oil, aloe vera, marigold, lemon, green tea, tulsi, neem, cucumber, onions and mentha.

Roop Mantra products are reasonably priced and definitely worth trying. This product contains parabens and I do hope the brand discontinues using this controversial ingredient.

You can read more about this product here.

Rating: I would rate this product 3.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment