Monday 23 July 2018

Roop Mantra Lime & Mint Face Wash Review


The brand recently sent me some products for review purpose. I will be doing a brief write up on each product every month so stay tuned. The first product up for review today is Roop Mantra Lime & Mint face wash. Read on to know more.

Price: 83/- INR for 115 ml

Directions, Claims & Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:
This face wash is packaged in a tube having a flip – top cap. You need to be careful while pouring out the product as it is runny in consistency and you may end up with excess amount.

It’s fragrance is a little different and it too me a while to get used to it. A little goes a long way as this face wash lathers well.

While using this face wash you will notice a nice cool feeling on your skin. I think it’s because of mint. I just love the feeling. It is perfect for summer.

Although I’m oily skinned, since the last three months my cheeks have turned very dry and this face wash actually worked in healing the dryness. It definitely controls skin cracking and will be perfect for those having dry skin. I think this face wash is ideal for all skin types except very oily skin. Regular usage of this product will help in combating dry skin.

The price of this product makes it pocket friendly and is worth buying.  You can purchase Roop Mantra products on Amazon and Snapdeal.

Clink on this link for more information on the product http://roopmantra.com/lime-and-mint-face-wash-for-white-black-heads-cleansing.php

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment