Tuesday 24 October 2017

Maybelline Big Apple Red Lipstick 206-Big Apple Red Review




Price: 325/- INR for 3.6 gm
             
Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:
My friend gifted me this lipstick on my birthday and I’m loving it so far. The lipstick case comes in a matte black packaging. The cap shuts well and it can be carried around easily.

I always wear a lip balm before I put on a lipstick. This helps in keeping the lips moisturised. The lipstick glides on smoothly and one swipe gives a rich colour and easily covers any lip pigmentation. The finish is semi matte. If you swipe more than twice it may settle into fine lines. This shade will suit fair and medium skin tones. It is a wearable shade which is not too loud.

I just love the fact that this lipstick stays on for more than seven hours with drinking and snacking in between. The only con here being after a few hours, my lips feel dry but the colour stays intact.  I definitely recommend this lipstick due to its staying power.

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment