Friday 10 November 2017

Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Face Wash Review



Price: 80/- INR for 50 ml

Packaging:


Claims & Ingredients:


Swatch:


My views:
Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Face Wash comes in a tube packaging having a flip-top cap. The face wash lathers up decently and washes off easily. It has a nice fragrance though. This face wash effectively gets rid of excess oil and dirt and makes my skin squeaky  clean. I have oily skin and this face wash does not give that dry and stretchy feeling. In fact my skin feels moisturised but it is always recommended to use a moisturiser after using a face wash.

This product contains ingredients like kaolin which contains natural minerals that absorb excess oil without removing essential nutrients from the skin, glycerine prevents excessive drying of the skin and neem prevents pimples with its anti-germ properties.

I’ve used this face wash on and off during summer and it kept oil at bay for nearly 3 hours. The cold season has just started and this face wash does not make my skin dry at all. This is the perfect face wash for oily skin and can be used throughout the year. I don’t see any reason why other skin types would want to use this product as it is specifically for oily skin only. So I would advise other skin types to stay away from this face wash.

Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment