Monday 9 October 2017

Aryanveda TANEND anti-tan fairness face wash review




Price: 149/- for 60 ml

Usage:


Ingredients:


Claims:




Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:
Aryanveda anti-tan fairness face wash is packaged in a tube having a flip-top cap. The face wash is grey in colour as it contains activated charcoal. It is a little thick in consistency. The fragrance can be overwhelming for those having a sensitive nose. It foams up pretty well and makes my skin squeaky clean. I have oily skin so this face wash did not dry up my skin. I have been using this face wash for the last two and a half months and I must say I’m impressed.

This product helps in getting rid of new tan. I have seen a lot of improvement in my skin ever since I started using this face wash. My skin tone also looks even. The frequency of my breakouts has surprisingly reduced. It is also reasonably priced and definitely worth trying out. I feel this product will suit all skin types.

Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment