Monday 18 September 2017

Garnier Ultra Blends Royal Jelly & Lavender anti hairfall shampoo and conditioner review



Garnier Ultra Blends Royal Jelly & Lavender Anti Hairfall Shampoo

Price: 60/- INR for 75 ml

Claims & Ingredients:



Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:
I like the packaging of this product. The cap shuts tightly and is travel friendly. The shampoo lathers well and a coin sized amount is enough for medium length hair. I like the fragrance of the shampoo. This product cleans my scalp effectively and helps in detangling my hair. It rinses off easily. The fragrance lingers around for sometime after washing. Although this product claims to be anti-hair fall, I did not notice any change in my hair fall.

I don’t have anything bad to say about this product. It does the job of cleaning my hair very well and is worth the price. I did not suffer from any side effects from using this shampoo.

Rating: I would rate this product 3.5/5

Garnier Ultra Blends Royal Jelly & Lavender Anti Hairfall Conditioner


Price: 75/- INR for 75 ml

Claims & Ingredients:


Packaging:


Swatch:


My views:
This conditioner has a thicker consistency compared to the shampoo. It is always advisable to apply a conditioner from the middle length of the hair till the ends of your hair. I prefer to keep it on for around 5 minutes and then rinse off. After washing, my hair feels smooth and tangle free.

I have been using the shampoo and the conditioner from this range for over a month now and I am satisfied with these products. I did not suffer from any side effects. These products are definitely worth a try.

Rating: I would rate this product 3.5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment