Thursday 21 January 2016

Plum Wild Cherries & Kiwi Luscious Body Lotion Review


Price: 390 INR for 200 ml

Usage:



Ingredients:


Packaging:


Swatch:


My views:
Plum Wild Cherries & Kiwi Luscious Body Lotion is packaged in a hygienic pump dispenser bottle having a locking mechanism. This body lotion has a fruity fragrance. It spreads easily on the skin. Due to its light texture it absorbs quickly which is ideal for Indian climate. My skin immediately feels soft and supple after use. I love the fact that this body lotion does not make my skin greasy. I prefer using this body lotion after exfoliating my skin with Plum Wild Cherries& Kiwi Oh-So-Polished Body Scrub. My skin feels hydrated for a good seven hours but this depends on the climate of your region. At this time of the year in Goa, it is not very chilly like other parts of the country so I didn’t feel the need to moisturise more than once in a day. My skin type is normal and my body skin (except face) does not turn dry no matter how cold the weather is. Dry skinned people will need to re-apply this body lotion.

Plum Wild Cherries & Kiwi Luscious Body contains nourishing shea butter and naturally hydrating sunflower seed oil. Wild cherry distillate and kiwi seed oil gives anti-oxidant protection in addition to hydration. A little goes a long way as this lotion spreads easily. Thus it is cost effective and worth the price.

Plum products are free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS, DEA & PABA. You can buy this product here.

Plum Wild Cherries & Kiwi body care range is worth buying as the entire set takes good care of your body skin during winter. You can buy the entire range here.

Pros:
1. Hygienic and travel friendly packaging
2. Fruity fragrance
3. Spreads and absorbs easily
4. Skin feels soft and hydrated
5. No greasy feeling
6. Contains wonderful natural ingredients
7. Suitable for all skin types
8. Ideal for use throughout the year
9. Cost effective
10. No harmful ingredients
11. Plum is against animal testing

Cons: None

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5


2 comments: