Saturday 9 January 2016

Plum Wild Cherries & Kiwi Juiced-Up Shower Gel Review


Plum recently launched a new range of Wild Cherries & Kiwi body care products. The Plum team sent me the entire range for review. Here are my thoughts on the first product Plum Wild Cherries & Kiwi Juiced-Up Shower Gel.


Price: 370/- INR for 200 ml

Claims & Usage:





Ingredients:



Packaging:





Swatch:



My views:
Plum Wild Cherries & Kiwi Juiced-Up Shower Gel is packaged in a sturdy bottle having a pump dispenser. I prefer this type of packaging as it enables you to dispense the right amount of product. The pump bottle has a locking mechanism which makes it travel friendly.

This shower gel has a light pink colour and a wonderful fragrance of wild cherries. I take two pumps of this shower gel onto a wet loofah and it easily lathers up which is good enough for the entire body. It rinses off easily. My skin does not feel dry or stretchy upon washing. The fragrance does not linger on for long but that is not an issue for me. I absolutely enjoy using this shower gel.

This 200 ml pack will easily last for around two months if used daily. Plum Wild Cherries & Kiwi Juiced-Up Shower Gel is suitable for all skin types. This product is gently on skin and can be used throughout the year.

I feel that the price could have been a bit less. I personally wouldn’t prefer spending around 370/- INR for a shower gel. This is just my view though. You can buy this product here. Plum offers free shipping for orders above 299/- INR. For orders below 299/- INR, a fee of 99/- INR is applicable.

The best thing about Plum is that all their products are free from harmful chemicals. Those of you who are confused about SLS & SLES please read this post. Click here.

Pros:
1. Travel friendly
2. Energizing fragrance of wild cherries
3. Soap free and thus does not dry out skin
4. Rinses off easily
5. Lathers well
6. No harmful ingredients
7. Plum is against animal testing
8. Suitable for all skin types

Cons:
1. Price

Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5



2 comments: