Saturday 10 August 2019

Body Cupid Chocolate Body Scrub Review




Price: 499/- for 200 ml

Claims & Usage:

                 
Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:
A body scrub is a must in my skincare routine. I use different brands of body scrubs and I haven’t had a favourite so far until I came across Body Cupid Chocolate Body Scrub. It claims to be paraben and sulphate free which makes this product safe for use.

This scrub contains wonderful ingredients like walnut shell powder, cocoa butter and powder, peppermint oil, almond oil, apricot oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, etc. I prefer using this scrub twice a week. The granules are not harsh on the skin. It effectively sloughs away dead skin cells and reveals a silky soft skin. My skin doesn’t feel dry after using this scrub but a moisturizer is recommended after exfoliation. This scrub has a delicious chocolate fragrance but it may be overpowering for some.

The packaging of this product is luxurious and attractive. I purchased this scrub from Amazon and I would definitely recommend this product.

Rating: 5/5


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing best body moisture cream and surely I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete