Friday 1 June 2018

Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner Review




Price: 175/- INR for 120 ml

Claims & Ingredients:



Packaging:



My views:
A toner is always a part of my regular skin care routine. I have been using this toner for around two months now and I must say, this is a pretty good product.

This toner has made a big difference on my skin. It effectively gets rid of impurities and tightens pores (though temporarily) as claimed. My pores have reduced in size to some extent. You will get amazing results if you use this toner along with Biotique Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum. These two are one of the best products from this brand.

The toner can be drying for even combination skin. This is why I recommend this product only for those having very oily skin. Do not use it on irritated skin as it can sting. The fragrance might be overwhelming for some. Overall it is a good product and worth the price.

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5



1 comment:

  1. Nice review. I too used this toner and liked it very much. Biotique also has another variant Honey toner which is also good...

    Recently Posted: Review of Gulnare Goddess Rose Gold Elixir Dry Oil for Glowing Skin

    ReplyDelete