Friday 4 May 2018

Ayush Natural Fairness Saffron Soap Review




Price: 31/- INR for 100 gms

Claims:

            
Packaging:


Product:


My views:
I generally prefer using a body wash rather than a soap. The only reason I purchased this product was in the hope of lessening the tanned skin on my feet. Since it claims to be a fairness soap I presumed it might help in lightening skin tan.

This soap lathers very well if used with a wet loofah. It has a medicinal fragrance. I’ve been using it regularly for a month and it actually works. My tan has reduced greatly and I’m satisfied with this product. It may work even on tanned hands and legs. I never use soap on my face though. Unlike some soaps, this soap does not turn mushy after every use.

I purchased this product at my local Vishal Mart. If you come across this soap then do give it a try.

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5


2 comments:


  1. very interesting blog you should definitely check l ethix soaps that is so much worth.


    ReplyDelete
  2. I was recommended this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You're amazing! Thanks! Natural Goats Milk soap

    ReplyDelete