Wednesday 10 January 2018

Lakme Deep Pore Cleanser Review




Price: 115/- INR for 60 ml

Ingredients:


Packaging:

   
                   
Swatch:


My views:
Lakme Deep Pore Cleanser is packaged in an attractive and easy to grip bottle. It has a flip top cap which shuts tight and is thus travel friendly. This cleanser has a subtle fragrance.

I prefer using this cleanser along with a makeup removing sponge for better cleansing. I first wet the sponge and take a coin sized amount of this cleanser and apply all over my damp skin. I massage it for a while and then I use the sponge in circular motions all over my face and neck. This method is effective in removing even waterproof and sweatproof face make up.

Alternatively, you can also use this cleanser before bed by massaging it onto your skin and then rinsing it off. It helps to get rid of leftover make up and dirt. I don’t like the fact that this cleanser contains parabens. This product is suitable for all skin types.

Rating: I would rate this product 3.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment