Saturday 27 January 2018

Buyincoins.com makeup and accessories haul


I am a huge fan of this shopping website. They have amazing stuff at throwaway prices. Here are some products which I shopped for last month. I have roughly estimated the price in Indian rupees from U.S. dollars.
                          
Large silver powder brush – 185/- INR



This brush is of excellent quality. It is ideal for applying powder. This is a must have.

Blush brush golden – 82/- INR


I apply blush with this product and so far it does its job well.

Rose gold blush brush – 70/- INR


I love rose gold colour and so I had to have one in my collection.

Rose gold blush/contour brush – 105/- INR


I use this brush for contouring. It looks chic too.

Nail art stickers – 50/- INR



I like doing nail art once in a while. You won’t get them so cheap here India.

French Vanilla Powder Highlighter – 150/- INR



This is a dupe of Kylie Jenner’s Highlighter. Anyway it works great and I just love the glow. This is my daily use highlighter.

Miss Rose Baked powder Highlighter – 171/- INR



This shade is just awesome. The glow is heavenly. I prefer using this product only for formal occasions.

UBUB 3 colors highlighter palette – 173/- INR



This blush has two shades of peach colour and a matte highlighter. It is highly pigmented so you need just a dab of this one.

Eyebrow powder palette – 103/- INR



An eyebrow powder is a must for me as I have scanty eyebrows. This powder lasts on my eyebrows till I wipe it off.

4 pcs natural wood fiber cleansing sponge  – 100/- INR


I just can’t live without this product. It effectively helps in removing makeup and also exfoliates the skin.

Hoop earrings – 45/- INR


These earrings are just awesome!

5 pcs eye make up mermaid brushes – 151/- INR


These brushes look so cute. Honestly, I haven’t used them yet as they look too good to use! Haahahaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment