Wednesday 14 December 2016

Layer’r Wottagirl! Classic Collection Fantasy Fragrant Body Splash Review


This fragrance was gifted to me a while back on my birthday. So here’s a brief review on the product.

                  
Price: 225/- INR for 135 ml

Packaging:



My views:
Layer’r Wottagirl Body Splash has an attractive packaging. The bottle is made of plastic but the colour looks really good. The cap of the bottle tends to develop cracks though.

As far as the fragrance is concerned it lasts for around 5 hours on my clothes which is okay for this price. You cannot expect it to last all day. The fragrance itself is not overpowering and I like the subtle scent.

This is a decent product and can be used on a daily basis. There are many perfumes in the market so this one can be skipped. I don’t see anything special about this one. In my opinion the price too is a bit high.

Rating: I would rate this product 3/5


1 comment:

  1. I have been using this product. It has a good fragrance but it does not last for the whole day. You have to reapply after 4-5 hours. So not a good choice for long lasting effect.

    ReplyDelete