Sunday 21 August 2016

Lorac Cobra Mascara – Black Review


I love using mascara. I have scanty eyelashes and a mascara is a must for me. I hardly buy any mascara as my cousin who lives in the U.S. sends me mascara samples which are more than enough for me. So today, here are my views on Lorac Cobra Mascara.

Claims & Usage:


Ingredients:




The moment you open the mascara tube you will notice that the wand has an unusual shape. It resembles that of a cobra head. The inside curve of the wand builds volume and length. The backside curve lifts and curls the eyelashes. The sides of the wand are meant to separate and define the lashes and the tip enables to coat the lower lashes.



I wear contact lenses and this mascara is safe for contact lens wearers. This is a sample sized product (4g).  The full sized product (7g) costs around $21 i.e. 1400/- INR. I would never buy such an expensive product and that too a mascara whose self life is only around six months after opening.


Sorry for the bad photo. I just couldn’t get a proper angle.

This mascara does what it claims. Curling, lengthening, volumizing, it does it all. No clumps whatsoever. I love it! It lasts all day. I use almond oil to remove this mascara and it comes off easily. If you can get your hands on a sample sized product then go for it.

Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5



1 comment:

  1. Isn't it irritating to use mascara all the time? I find it a hurdle it get's in my eyes and i hate it so much? what is the better way to keep it out?

    ReplyDelete