Sunday 17 April 2016

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer Aurora Review



Price: 475 INR for 5.5 ml

Packaging:


Swatch:


My views:

I purchased this product last year from Nykaa as it was on sale for just 300 INR and I was yearning to try out this lip lacquer.

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer Aurora has a lovely and attractive outer packaging. You can identify the shade at the bottom of the tube as it is transparent. This helps when you own more of these.


This product has intense pigmentation and a glossy finish. The glossy look does not stay on for long and disappears within an hour or so but the colour stays put for more than four hours if I do not snack in between. My lips did not feel dry while wearing this lip lacquer. In fact this product has moisturising properties. It doesn’t settle into fine lines either.

As far as the shade is concerned, Aurora is a lovely coral pink shade and will mostly suit fair to medium skin tones. I personally do not like to wear it in its full strength so I just dab on a dot of this lip lacquer on my lips and using a lip brush I spread out the product so that it looks like a lip stain. This lip lacquer is ideal for pigmented lips. I like the fact that it is non sticky.


I would definitely recommend this range of Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers. These are worth trying out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment