Wednesday 5 February 2014

Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm Review


I'm sure most of you have tried out at least one variant from Nivea lip balms range. I've tried out pomegranate and cherry variants. But this pink guava variant stands out amongst all. Read on to find out more.


Price: 129 INR for 4.8 g

Claims:


Ingredients:


Packaging:




Swatch:


My experience with the product:

Firstly, the twist-up packaging makes this product hygienic and travel friendly. The cap has the same colour as that of the lip balm.

Upon application, my lips look glossy and feel moisturized instantly. I love the nice pink tint on my lips. But the tint won't show up much on pigmented lips. My lips don't feel sticky. During winter, my lips stay soft and moisturized for a good five hours. Thereafter I feel the need to re apply. The best part is that this lip balm contains SPF 10.

I always apply this lip balm at bed time. This way I wake up with soft and moisturized lips. I prefer applying lip balm under my lipsticks. I never go out wearing just a lip balm as I love wearing lipsticks. Can't do without one!

You get a lot of product for the price you pay so it's totally worth it. If I compare Nivea lip balms with Maybelline lip balms, I would say Nivea is the winner. It scores more in the pricing and quantity department. After I finish up this variant, I will try some more from the Nivea range of lip balms.

Pros:

1. Cost effective
2. Hygienic and travel friendly packaging
3. Effectively moisturizes lips
4. Contains SPF 10
5. Gives a nice pinkish tint
6. No sticky feeling
7. Glossy shine
8. Easily available online

Cons: Absolutely nothing

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment