Sunday 10 March 2019

Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash Review




Price: 180/- for 100 ml

Claims, Usage & Ingredients:


Packaging:




Swatch:


My views:
I’ve used Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash throughout winter and I must say it is a pretty impressive product. I have combination skin which tends to get dry during winter therefore; a moisturising face wash was very much needed. This product did its job well.

I love the subtle lavender fragrance. It lathers up decently and cleans the skin thoroughly. It contains lavender extracts and nourishing ultra-whipped shea butter. My skin felt so hydrated and soft. This will be my face wash every winter for sure. If you have dry and combination skin then this face wash if for you.

The best part here is that this product doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients and is not tested on animals. Aroma Magic products are worth a try. I will be trying out other products from this brand.

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment