Saturday 9 February 2019

Insight Primer Review




Price: 240/- INR for 30 ml

Claims & Ingredients:


Packaging:




Swatch:


My views:
In India, we don’t have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to affordable primers. Insight Primer is the only cost effective primer I’ve come across till date.

This product is packaged in a sleek and travel friendly tube. The primer has a gel type consistency. It is oil free yet moisturising and gives the skin a silky smooth finish. It’s amazing. It minimizes pores to a great extent. It’s waterproof and lightweight. I think I’m going to stick to this product for a long time. It does contain chemicals though so I use it sparingly. I prefer using a primer only on my cheeks where I have prominent pores. It lasts all day long! I didn't get any break outs either. I tend to break out a lot when using other primers.

I would definitely recommend this primer for all skin types. I purchased this product from Nykaa.

Rating: 4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment