Thursday 27 December 2018

Disney Frozen Glitter Nail Polish – Golden Pinkish Review




Price: 100/- INR

Packaging:



Swatch:



My views:
I was on the lookout for a pinkish gold shimmer nail colour for a long time now and I found the perfect shade from Disney.

The applicator brush is one of the best I’ve ever seen. It helps to evenly coat the nails. This nail polish has a silky smooth texture. Two coats are enough for a dazzling shine. In order to increase the staying time of my nail paints, I always use a base coat and finish off with a top coat. This way my nail polish doesn’t chip off for over a week. This particular nail paint did not chip off for nearly a fortnight. I love this one!

This nail paint looks even better than the photos. Trust me!

I purchased this nail polish from Nykaa a few months ago. Unfortunately this product now is out of stock. I hope Nykaa restocks them soon.

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment