Monday 12 November 2018

Forest Gold Ru’uh U-Tone Syrup Review




Price: 1500/- INR for 200 ml

Ingredients:



Indications & Usage:


Packaging:


My views:
Forest Gold Ru’uh U-Tone Syrup is packaged in a sturdy plastic bottle. This product claims to maintain hormonal balance and rhythm in a woman’s life. As you can see above, this product contains so many extracts of herbs, roots, seeds, leaves, bark, fruit, flower buds, etc. This syrup actually tastes sweet and yummy. As per its claims, it actually does help in balancing the hormones right from menarche to menopause.


You need to take 3 teaspoons twice a day after meals. This product is ideal for those who are suffering from irregular periods. Trust me, this works. I didn’t have much of a problem with my periods. They used to get delayed by a week but I had them every month. While taking this syrup, my periods were like bang on target. I started getting my period on the exact same date every month.

I am not implying here that this product will surely work for you. Each person’s body reacts differently to any medication. I leave it up to you to decide whether you want to give this product a try or not.

This is a good product in my opinion. The only problem here is the fact that it contains preservatives. I do hope the brand does something about this. The price is a bit on the higher side and most people may not be able to afford this syrup.

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment