Wednesday 12 July 2017

Lakme Lip Love Lip Care Apricot Review




Price: 200/- INR for 3.8 g

Claims:

              
Packaging:




Swatch:


My views:
I love using lip balms, be it at home or going out. My favourite lip balms are from brands like Maybelline, VLCC and now Lakme. The lip balm I’m reviewing today is a lovely coral shade which will look good on all skin tones.

The packaging of this lip balm is pretty basic. It has a plastic body and cap. It could have been better though. This product claims to contain SPF 15 which helps to protect the lips from sun damage.

This lip balm glides on smoothly. I swipe it on my lips twice for a nice tint and glossy finish. The tint lasts for around three hours if I do not eat anything. The tint then fades away gradually but my lips still feel moisturised for another 5-6 hours which is amazing. The product claims to give 14 hours moisture though I’m not sure about this. It does moisturise the lips better than any of the lip balms I’ve ever used. Those of you having extremely dry and chapped lips will love this lip balm.

In my opinion, this lip balm is great for daily use and is worth trying out at least once.

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5


5 comments: