Friday 3 March 2017

VLCC Indian Berberry Face Scrub Review




Price: 220/- INR for 80 g

Claims, Usage & Ingredients:


Packaging:


Swatch:


My views:
VLCC Indian Berberry Face Scrub is packaged in a tube having a flip-top cap. This scrub has a lovely fruity fragrance. You need to apply the scrub on clean skin and leave it on for 2-3 minutes and then massage the skin gently for 3-4 minutes and rinse off using lukewarm water. I prefer keeping the scrub on for 5-8 minutes.

This scrub has fine particles/granules which effectively yet gently exfoliates the skin. The particles/granules are not harsh at all. After using this scrub my skin feels so smooth and soft. It definitely helps in removing dead skin cells and blackheads. I am in love with this scrub. It is just amazing. I’ve never come across such a wonderful product before.

I prefer using this product twice a week as mentioned. My skin feels amazing ever since I started using this scrub.

I did not get any breakouts after using this scrub. My skin didn't feel even a bit dry. You can use a moisturizer after using this scrub according to your preference. I would recommend this scrub for all skin types. It is a must try. I will definitely purchase this scrub once I’m done with the current tube.

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5


7 comments:

  1. This scrub sounds interesting! Where do we buy it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scrub is available on shopping portals like Flipkart & Nykaa

      Delete
  2. I love scrubbing my face..Thanks for sharing..would try this one.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will definitely love this one Ritam!

      Delete
  3. Helo mam i would like to get the product oriflame tea tree and rosemary corrective stick. I could not find that particular product in any of the shopping portals as well as oriflame product dealers can u suggest me or find me the product from where i can purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Even I was trying to find that product but to no avail. I think it's out of stock.

      Delete
  4. This scrub looks amazing to me for the skin care, my skin is really dry and I want to make it soft and smooth.

    ReplyDelete