Wednesday 14 September 2016

Oriflame Essentials Fairness Lotion Review


My friend gifted me this lotion last month. I just finished this bottle and let’s see how it fared.


Price: 190/- for 50 ml

Ingredients:


Packaging:


Swatch:


My views:
Oriflame Essentials Fairness Lotion is packaged in a plastic bottle having a screw cap. A 50 ml bottle will easily last for a month if used daily once a day but I felt that this bottle contained far less product as it lasted me only for around 20 days and that too I used it once a day. This lotion claims to be a fairness lotion but I did not notice any difference in my tan. This lotion absorbs easily into the skin and does not leave a greasy feeling but if I sweat my skin feels slippery and I hate this. I would recommend using this lotion during the cooler season. It is suitable for all skin types but dry skin will need a more moisturizing lotion than this one during winter. This product has a mild fragrance. It contains parabens which is a highly debatable ingredient so I wouldn’t recommend this product and there are many brands having lotions which are paraben free.

Rating: I would rate this product 2.5/5


1 comment: