Saturday 4 July 2015

Eeshha Herbal Mulberry & Licorice Face Pack Review





Price: 185 INR for 100 g

Claims, Ingredients & Directions for use:


Packaging:


Swatch:


My views:

Eeshha Herbal Mulberry & Licorice Face Pack is packaged in a tube having a flip top cap. This face pack is a bit watery in consistency. After applying it on my entire face, I can feel a slight tingling sensation which goes away in a couple of minutes. This face pack has a wonderful fragrance. It dries up within 20 minutes of application. It does take some effort to wash it off the skin. 

I like the fact that my skin feels thoroughly moisturised after using this product. Although I always use a moisturiser after using any face pack, I did not feel the need to use one after using Eeshha Herbal Mulberry & Licorice Face Pack.

I have oily skin and this face pack cleans up my skin very well and makes it smooth. I am not sure about its claims of lightening facial complexion. Overall this face pack can be tried out as it is priced reasonably. You can buy it here.

Pros:

1. Travel friendly packaging
2. Cost effective
3. Nice fragrance 
4. Easily available
5. Moisturises skin
6. Suitable for all skin types

Cons:

1. Watery consistency
2. Contains parabens

Rating: I would rate this product 3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment