Saturday 24 January 2015

Colorbar Nail Enamel Remover



Price: 125 INR for 110 ml

Claims & Ingredients:


 Packaging:



My views:

Colorbar Nail Enamel Remover is packaged in a sturdy plastic bottle. This nail enamel remover has the consistency of water. It is colourless. I like the fact that it is acetone, toluene and DBP free. It easily removes nail paint without leaving any white stains on my nails. I love it. Colorbar Nail Enamel Remover is gentle on my nails. I am definitely purchasing this product again and I recommend it to all.

Pros:
1. Acetone free
2. Toluene free
3. DBP free
4. Protein & Vitamin B5
5. Instantly removes nail paint
6. Conditions the nail
7. No white stains
8. Complete ingredient list mentioned

Cons:
Nil

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5





No comments:

Post a Comment