Monday 15 September 2014

Plum Choco-Latte Smudge Free Hand Cream Review



In my post on Plum Hello Aloe Caring DayMoisturizer, you will see how happy I was to finally catch hold of products which are free from harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, Sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), Diethanolamine (DEA) and Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA). So here is a review on another product from Plum by name Plum Choco-latte smudge-free hand cream.


Price: 375 INR for 60 ml

Claims:
A little smidge of this cream every now and then will keep your hands perfectly smooth, without any residual greasiness. No more fingerprints. Just a smooth, silky sensation that smells yum... and innocent. Hmmm. 

Usage:
Rub a little bit into your hands, especially every time you wash hands with soap. Keep your hands looking young and cared for. You will love its silky sensation and the rich, chocolatey aroma.

Ingredients:

Cocoa butter
The sexiest moisturizer out there. Butter extracted from cocoa beans – mild, full of antioxidants and smells yum, too
Glycerine
One of the oldest, safest, and most natural moisturizers around. Remember, stuff that goes on to your hands can also enter your system
Everything that's inside
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, FDA Approved Colours, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Triethanolamine

Packaging:




Swatch:


My views:

I am writing a review based on a sample sized product  (20 ml) which was sent by Plum when I had placed an order for some other full sized product which I will review later. You get sample sized product(s) free with every order. You can order the full sized product here.

The moment you squeeze out this cream, the first thing you will notice is the chocolate smell which is so tempting that I just can’t stop smelling my hands. The cream has a medium consistency and absorbs easily. The fragrance lasts for a good 2 hours.

The best part of this cream is that my hands feel so moisturized and do not feel sweaty at all after use. I don’t feel that I have put on cream on my hands. I prefer using this cream after washing dishes or after doing household chores. It feels so good.

As far as packaging is concerned, the cream can be squeezed out easily and I have no issues with hygiene whatsoever.

I would recommend this cream for all skin types. This is the best hand cream ever and the best part is you don’t have to worry about chemicals. It is absolutely safe.

As far as the price is concerned, it is worth every Rupee as the product will last you for quite a long time as you need to use it only on your hands.

Pros:
1. Cost effective
2. Travel friendly packaging
3. Wonderful cocoa fragrance
4. Absorbs easily
5. No greasiness
6. Organic
7. No harmful ingredients

Cons:
Absolutely nothing

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment