Monday 9 December 2013

Victoria’s Secret Such A Flirt Hydrating Body Lotion Review



I've always wished to try out Victoria’s Secret Body Lotions but availability has been an issue here in Goa. I was really happy when my cousin gifted me this body lotion.


Price: Around 900 INR and above for 25o ml/8.4 fl oz

Claims:


 Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:




My experience with the product:

Although my facial skin is oily, the rest of my body skin is normal and tends to get a little dry during winter. Well, winters are not that harsh here in Goa so I hardly use body lotions. Even though I do not feel the need to apply a body lotion on a regular basis, I will still use this Victoria’s Secret Such A Flirt Hydrating Body Lotion only because of its heavenly smell. So here are my thoughts on this product.

The packaging of this lotion looks pretty with a floral design in the front. The bottle is a sturdy one and has a press to open cap. I love the overall packaging which ensures that the bottle is travel friendly.

This lotion spreads easily and requires minimal effort in absorbing into my skin. The fragrance is so heavenly. It is more of a fruity scent. I just can’t stop smelling my hands. The best part of this lotion is that the fragrance lingers on for a really long time.

I love the way my skin feels smooth and soft after apply this lotion. This body lotion moisturizes my skin well and I do not feel the need to re-apply as winters are not harsh over here. But those of you who are living in very cold areas will definitely need to re-apply this lotion after 5-6 hours or so.

Overall this is a lovely body lotion but I am very disappointed with the fact that this product contains parabens. As far as the price is concerned I would never pay such an amount for a product that contains such chemicals.

Pros:

1. Heavenly fragrance
2. Moisturizes well
3. Spreads and absorbs easily
4. Attractive and travel friendly packaging

Cons:

1. Price
2. Availability
3. Contains parabens

Rating: I would rate this product 3.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment