Thursday 24 October 2013

Violina Gold Facial Kit





I came across this facial kit on Goodlife. Since this was a mini version I decided to give it a try. I don't stick to one particular brand. I love trying out different ones. Read on to know more about this product.


Price: 60 INR


Packaging:


The packaging is travel friendly and very hand to carry it around. The tub packaging is better than those sachets. Do keep in mind to use clean fingers every time you use the product in order to avoid contamination.




My experience with the product:

1. Cleansing Milk


This cleansing milk has a strong smell. After gently massaging as per the instructions, most of it gets absorbed into my skin. Then I wash it away with water.

2. Face Scrub


This scrub has a gel consistency and contains numerous beads. It has a faint smell. The scrub particles effectively help in removing dead skin cells. It is very important to massage lightly atleast for 3 minutes. After washing it off my skin feels smooth and soft. This is a very effective scrub.

3. Face Gel


This gel contains minute golden particles. I don't know why it is mentioned in the instructions to clean the face with cotton. After massaging the gel it gets absorbed completely into my skin. So there is no need to clean with cotton.

4. Face Cream


This cream has a thick consistency and leaves my face feeling greasy. I hate it. Since I'm oily skinned I do not like any products which leave an oily residue on my face. In the instructions it is mentioned to massage this cream for 10-12 minutes. But I couldn't keep this cream on my face for long. I applied a tiny amount and it got absorbed within 4-5 minutes. I did not take steam though due to lack of time.

5. Face Pack


I used this face pack alongwith rose water. It dries up within 20 minutes.

Overall, I liked this facial kit except the face cream. This kit helps in cleaning up my face and my skin feels soft and smooth for only a day though. Anyway I didn't expect much from this kit either. Dry skinned people will love this. There is no harm in trying out this kit alteast once. The best part is that this kit lasted me for 5 uses. Truly a cost effective product. The biggest con here is that no ingredient list is mentioned.

Rating: I would rate this product 3.5/5


2 comments:

  1. Good stuff..thanks for posting this..looking forward to hear more from you..keep posting

    ReplyDelete