Friday 27 September 2013

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick in 01 Review




The 1st Lipstick Collection Created by Kate M0ss
Rimmel London Lasting Finish By Kate Moss is high intensity colour for up to 8 hours. Formula infused with Black Diamonds, reflects light like never before. Captures all the flair, edge and timelessness of Kate's unique look.
Kate has made her mark on this collection in every last detail. The chic matte black pack has captured her staple rock'n'roll fashion. Her runway know-how teamed with red carpet experience and in-studio spotlight are all energised into creating the perfect lipstick shades. And only at this point does she seal each with her signature.




Packaging:



Swatch:



   In this pic I've applied just one layer of this lipstick

                                 
            In this pic I've only dabbed the lipstick


My experience with the product:

This lipstick was gifted to me by my cousin. She bought it from the U.S. These are available in India too at a reasonable rate of 250 INR.

There is nothing fancy about the packaging though. A nice black sturdy bullet which shuts tightly and can be easily carried around.

The shade 01 is a bright red shade. It is very pigmented and gives a rich red colour. I am not a fan of bright red shades so I prefer wearing this shade very lightly as you can see in the swatch photo. I have just dabbed the lipstick on my lips.

The finish is somewhat semi-matte and has a very light sheen to it.

I always prefer using a lip balm before applying any lipstick. This lipstick does not feel drying and the staying power is around 4 hours. It does not bleed and also doesn't settle into fine lines.

I love the fragrance. It is completely different from the other lipsticks I've used.

This lipstick will last really long as I need very less amount at a time.

Overall, I really like this lipstick. No complaints. I would recommend this brand to everyone. There are various shades which suit different skin types.

Pros:

1. Highly pigmented
2. Does not bleed
3. Does not settle into fine lines
4. Staying power is around 4 hours
5. Nice fragrance
6. Sturdy packaging
7. Does not dry out lips

Cons:

1. Can't think of any

Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment